Construction Management Software
Objective has worked with construction companies for over twenty years to deliver bespoke job management systems and SQL database development.
Our developers are all based in our Chelmsford office in Essex and have extensive experience of creating construction management software and web-based databases, as well as being technical leads on construction pilot projects. We are well placed to help you.
Contact us today with your requirements
Our clients in the Construction Industry
Click on a logo below to view a case study:
Objective impressed us with their extensive and in-depth technical knowledge and software development ability. They were easy to work and get along with, and willing to go that extra mile to help out where possible.
Neil Ramsden, Countryside Properties
Take a look at blogs relevant to construction. Those of special interest may include...Are you ready to replace Excel? The Internet of Things and 4 must read industry blogs in the construction sector.
Having built bespoke software for the construction sector since 1995 here's a sample of what we can do.
- Balfour Beatty we created a mobile safety alerts system.
- Costain, who worked with Laing O'Rourke for the London Underground we delivered a pilot on linking through QR codes.
- Aspect Contracts we delivered a bespoke extranet, including a Key Performance Indicator report.
- Countryside Properties we have provided bespoke software development, SharePoint & Exchange consultancy.
- COMIT - Construction Opportunities for Mobile IT. We have worked on construction pilot projects with Balfour Beatty and Roadtech covering safety alerts, job management and near miss reporting.
- For Kershaw, eBrit and ESP we have written a bespoke web-based database for quote and job management. A joint venture the three asbestos companies have worked together on this project.
- GRS Total Project Care - we wrote a custom Windows based job management system to allow GRS to expand and serve more clients.
- Lakehouse Contracts we have provided Microsoft Exchange and Infrastructure support.
- Taylor Woodrow, now part of VINCI Construction UK we built a bespoke drawings register to improve organisation and efficiency.
Trusted and Recommended Software Development Partner
Objective is a small, flexible, and trusted company. Back in 2003 we worked with asbestos specalists, Aspect Contracts, and since then we have been recommended to Kershaw, eBrit, and Trident.
Please have a look at our customer recommendations.