Proud to be:
Microsoft Gold Partners for Application Development and Application Integration and Sage Development Partners.
Objective IT is a company which has grown organically from a single person to the team of experts it is today.
With a great team of experienced developers, we work on outsourced Microsoft.NET and mobile projects; and for busy in-house technical teams we act as a trusted switch on / switch off development resource.
When you need extra technical skills or resource please contact us.
- Listen to your ideas, to understand your vision
- Apply our know how, to offer positive and constructive advice
- Design and deliver a successful solution and keep in touch to maintain a long-term client relationship
A big part of our success is down to our friendly, loyal staff and their on-going skill development - over 80% of our team have been with us for in excess of five years.
Why Choose Objective?
Top-tier Microsoft Partner since 1992.
Team of experienced .NET developers – we do not outsource any software development.
Dedicated developer(s) so that you get to know and trust your extended team.
Data Scientists working to uncover the secrets held in your data.
You only pay for the time you use.
Offer a sounding board for technical and strategic decisions.
Proven track record, endorsed by excellent client references, we enjoy working with both technical and non-technical executives.
Founded in 1987 Objective is approaching its 30th year in business.
- 1992 - Accredited specialist in Microsoft technologies
- 1997 - Awarded Microsoft Knowledge Management Partner and in 1998, a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider Partner - one of only 75 in the country.
- 1999 - 2000 - Became Microsoft's first Gold Certified Partner in the UK for e-commerce and second world-wide.
- 2006 - Microsoft's launch Gold Certified Partner for Custom Development Solutions
- 2012 - Gained additional Silver awards for: Digital Marketing, Content Management, Data Platform and Mobility.
- 2012 - Launched iOS & Android mobile development service.
- 2015 - Microsoft Gold Partner for Application Integration.
- 2016 Partner with Institute for Analytics and Data Science at University of Essex - developing a leading edge data insights service.
- 2016 - North Essex Business Awards, Winner of Highly Commended
- 2017 Microsoft Gold Partner for Application Development
Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
Objective recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in its relations with staff, clients, the community and the environment as a whole.
Staff & Clients:
Staff are our greatest asset. As a Microsoft Partner we are committed to invest in staff training and personal development. Most members of our team have been with us for over 5 years (some much longer!).
Our developers are continually working towards new Microsoft Certifications and our marketing team are Chartered Institute of Marketing qualified.
Clients are treated fairly and with respect.
Transparent reporting on time and materials used is communicated throughout your project.
In 2016, Objective set up a Fund with the Essex Community Foundation to allow Objective and its staff to raise money for the local community in perpetuity.
The Honalee Fund aims to improve the lives of those living in the Essex community, particularly people affected by dyslexia or lung cancer.
Every year, the directors and staff support local and country-wide charity events.
In the past few years we have submitted a team of runners in the Race4Business, a 5km run though Chelmsford town.
Additionally, we host Coffee Mornings in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, and have held ‘wear it pink’ and ‘wear a hat’ days to raise funds for other cancer charities.
Objective promotes environmental sustainability, and energy efficiency in our own operations, wherever possible we go paperless.
Our carbon footprint is reducing. Staff are actively encouraged to walk or cycle to work, currently 25% of our staff cycle to work and 18% walk to work regularly.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please visit our Legal Policies page.