Our staff have been hard at work lately! We gained Microsoft Gold Partnership in Application Integration. And we have become Sitefinity partners. That is a lot of exams taken (well done guys!).
What we have achieved:
Microsoft Gold Partner
We have gained Microsoft Gold Competency in Application Integration and Silver in Application Development. Objective had to prove our level of technology expertise. Our staff worked hard becoming Microsoft Certified Professionals and our customers had to complete a customer satisfaction survey set out by Microsoft.
Joe, a Developer who joined Objective back in June passed the challenging Programming in C# exam along with three of our Senior Developers. Even more impressive when you take into account that Joe came straight from university to Objective. Although we were expecting big things from him with his first class degree in Computer Science!
It is not just Joe that helped us become a Microsoft Gold Partner. Senior Developer, Chris, deserves a special mention. Not only was he the first to pass an exam (Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications) but he has also taken the most exams out of our developers. On top of this he was the fastest developer in the 5k Race4Business Objective entered last year. Is there anything this man can’t do?!
To find out more about what being a Microsoft Gold Partner entails read the article here.
Telerik Sitefinity CMS Partner
We became Sitefinity Partners at the start of this year. Being a partner means we can help you implement, add custom development to and integrate with your Sitefinity Content Management System. Although having already created our website in Sitefinity we became partners at the start of the year thanks to one of our Senior Developers, James, passing the developer exam and our Marketing Manager, Karen, passing the business consultant exam.
Karen passed this exam at the same time as studying for her Professional Diploma in Marketing. Not to mention a review of our entire site’s content!
We are aiming to get two more staff to pass the exams this year.
For more information on the Telerik Sitefinity CMS and the brilliant functionality it offers head over to our Sitefinity page.
Digital Skills for Growth
Thanks to the Essex County Council’s scheme, Digital Skills for Growth, we have hired Zac, a Junior Developer here at Objective. Zac is a Physics graduate with a natural talent for software development. However, due to funding for training from the scheme Zac has passed his Software Development Fundamentals and is proving to be a valuable asset on web-based databases development.
We want to say a big thanks to all our staff for all their hard work and commitment to making Objective an innovative company.
Here are the full details of exams Objective’s staff have passed this year:
Exams passed by our software developers:
- Certified Developer for Sitefinity – James, Senior Developer
- Programming in C# - Mandy, Senior Developer; James, Senior Developer; Rob B, Senior Developer; Joe, eveloper
- Software Development Fundamentals – Zac, Junior Developer (ECC funded)
- Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications – Chris, Senior Developer
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 – Chris, Senior Developer
Exams passed by our customer service team:
- Professional Diploma in Marketing with Chartered Institute of Marketing – Karen, Marketing Manager
- Certificate in Professional Marketing with Chartered Institute of Marketing – Lara, Head of Digital
- Business Certification for Sitefinity – Karen, Marketing Manager
- F1 Accounting in Business with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – Jack, Finance and Software Testing