Take a look at blogs relevant to construction. Those of special interest may include...Are you ready to replace Excel? The Internet of Things and 4 must read industry blogs in the construction sector.
Having built bespoke software for the construction sector since 1995 here's a sample of what we can do.
- Balfour Beatty we created a mobile safety alerts system.
- Costain, who worked with Laing O'Rourke for the London Underground we delivered a pilot on linking through QR codes.
- Aspect Contracts we delivered a bespoke extranet, including a Key Performance Indicator report.
- Countryside Properties we have provided bespoke software development, SharePoint & Exchange consultancy.
- COMIT - Construction Opportunities for Mobile IT. We have worked on construction pilot projects with Balfour Beatty and Roadtech covering safety alerts, job management and near miss reporting.
- For Kershaw, eBrit and ESP we have written a bespoke web-based database for quote and job management. A joint venture the three asbestos companies have worked together on this project.
- GRS Total Project Care - we wrote a custom Windows based job management system to allow GRS to expand and serve more clients.
- Lakehouse Contracts we have provided Microsoft Exchange and Infrastructure support
- Taylor Woodrow, now part of VINCI Construction UK we built a bespoke drawings register to improve organisation and efficiency.
Trusted and Recommended Software Development Partner
Objective IT is a small, flexible, and trusted company. Back in 2003 we worked with asbestos specalists, Aspect Contracts, and since then we have been recommended to Kershaw, eBrit, and Trident.
Please have a look at our customer recommendations.